TOUR EVENT MARCH 2010 ¤ BERLIN ¤ MUNICH ¤ WIEN ¤ KÖLN
By Sonata Production, Music & Art International
In continuation of previous information please be informed that the schedule for the presentation and event tour will be as follows:
14. – 16. March 2010 – Location PULLMAN BERLIN SCHWEIZERHOF
Event Arrangers, Singers, Musicians, Artists and Cultural interested persons in general are invited to a small reception in the hotel the 15th March 2010 19.00 – 21.00 hrs.
16. – 18. March 2010 – Location HOLIDAY INN MÜNICH CITY CENTRE
Event Arrangers, Singers, Musicians, Artists and Cultural interested persons in general are invited to a small reception in the hotel the 17th March 2010 19.00 – 21.00 hrs.
18. – 22. March 2010 – Location MERCURE JOSEFSHOF WIEN
Event Arrangers, Singers, Musicians, Artists and Cultural interested persons in general are invited to a small reception in the hotel the 19th March 2010 19.00 – 21.00 hrs.
22. – 25 March 2010 – Location PULLMAN HOTEL COLOGNE
Event Arrangers, Singers, Musicians, Artists and Cultural interested persons in general are invited to a small reception in the hotel the 23rd March 2010 19.00 – 21.00 hrs.
ADDENDUM TO PRESENTATION AND EVENT TOUR 2010
BERLIN – MUNICH – VIENNA – COLOGNE
Please be advised that the contents of the Presentation and Event Tour 2010 will be as follows:
• Presentation and information about the present situation for the various cultural areas in Europe based upon statistic materials from The European Commission.
• A review of the financial issues and influences on the present values in different artist groups.
• A brief reading in historical aspects of conditions attached to the fields of art and music.
• A new world order and new areas of visionary cultures to be implemented during the coming years.
• Changes in old traditions of events, exhibitions, concerts and festivals.
• Future possibilities and visions for professionals working in the cultural fields.
• The need for charity arrangements now and in the future.
• Financial issues and other solutions to organize bigger arrangements worldwide.
PAUSE AND MUTUAL DISCUSSIONS
A BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORK WITH CULTURE AND HUMAITY
by Goodwill Ambassador Kurt Lykke Lindved
• THE STAGE OR FLOOR IS YOURS! Anyone interested to entertain in a short one-act-play will be more than welcome – Music accompaniment possible upon consulting the undersigned.
Water, drinks, coffee and cookies will be available during the entire arrangement and you will find the areas in each hotel on the agenda under SONATA EVENT.
Do not hesitate to contact us if further information required – meantime have a wonderful time and don`t forget to let us know if you will join us according to previous announcement:
For logistic purposes we kindly ask you to let us know whether you will participate to those receptions and in which city. A detailed information sheet can be sent to those participating the receptions and in the affirmative please let us know your email address. You can also send a confirmation to email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the information sheet immediately.
Do not hesitate to contact the undersigned if you have any questions.
All the best from
Kurt Lykke Lindved
Tlf.: + 45 86 43 48 96