Needless is it to try looking away from our difficulties in a world of financial troubles and we are all more or less influenced by either lack of financial means to fulfill our goals in own abilities for progress and developments in the creative universe.

A situation like this should usually cause more creativity and especially from all those being able to establish new ways of earnings based upon their own platforms of daily work.

Overall it looks like the major part of people on earth are quite reserved in all kind of aspects for new initiatives towards other ways being either completely new or an expansion of existing areas, which in the worst case might lead to a disaster for the entire culture and cultures on earth. The financial market communities are struggling for survivals of even whole countries to avoid a complete a breakdown of the economical sectors and our cultural works partly supported by public contributions might vanish to only small objects if any.

A recent report from the European Union indicated that only 3 – 4 % of members appearing in the biggest Internet portals were actively searching for new opportunities or ideas either to start something new or be a part of a community working for any kind of progress in the world. The remaining part of about 96 % were either waiting for a miracle or just curious pastime members.

Moderators and initiators would probably pack their suitcases based upon such information and leave the world to those who believe in big miracles, but the human instincts are in many cases the overwhelming factor that keeps the cogwheels running and the show will continue.

We have to realize however, that the distance between recession and depression is very short in our today`s financial market and whether we like it or not our cultures might vanish to either financial robots or living creatures that may suffer a long time until the market is reestablished again. It is of course quite difficult to look into a crystal ball for the future facts and whenever financial disasters occurs, the reaction and influence may take a while before our own situation and feelings are influenced.

During my own little research through the bigger portals I found many good initiatives whether financial, culture or entertainment aspects that ought to have much more attention and support actively to the benefit of all parties concerned. Our today`s politicians in the world may be able to do a lot alone, but definitely not without support and contribution from many others and the same applies for all our small communities working for progress and future visions to be realized in practice of work and changes to a better lifestyle for all.

I can only urge anyone to speak out and activate all kinds of hidden thoughts and ideas so far invisible to our still working democracy in process, but walking on the edge in a world of unsecure and sometimes bewildered population living on this planet.

…And I am indeed one of them even though the lifetime has supplied the back bag with some lessons.

All the best from

Kurt Lykke Lindved


About lindvedpress

Professional – Career * Qualified as a Charter Agent in the East Asiatic Company - Became a State Authorized Shipping Broker in 1969 * Captain in The Sirius Patrol – Greenland at Thule Air Base, 1969-1971 * Postings in New York, New Orleans, Toronto, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos and London as Charter Agent and Manager 1972 – 1983 working for The East Asiatic Company Ltd. – Copenhagen * 24 years with The East Asiatic Company Ltd and subsidiary companies as Charter Agent, Marketing and Development Manager; and General Manager * Supplementary courses and examinations in Maritime and Commercial Law Management. * Founder and Owner of Sonata Production, Art and Music International Inc. – France & Denmark 1995 – present - Entertainment, Lectures, Concerts, Exhibition Events, CD, DVD and Video Recordings. Professional – Freelance * Qualified as trumpet player at Aarhus Music School – Denmark * Professional musician with several orchestras and bands – including the Matadors, Saratoga Jazz Band, Rice Wood Jokers and Aarhus Brass Band. * Leader of ”Show and Entertainment Group 28 Carat” and the Evening & Theatre School 28 Carat * Self-taught Artist (painter) Lecturer and Writer * Responsible for several large Theatre and Exhibition Events Worldwide Awards * Dutch Consul, Denmark * Goodwill Ambassador – Various Non-Profit Organizations
This entry was posted in Newsletter, Debates, Information and PR. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s