The AACCH organization working as a non-profit establishment will develop a various platforms throughout the world in order to have a fixed place and point for regional and international events, exhibitions, concerts and charity arrangements.
The first steps will be taken in Europe where research, visits and negotiations are eon the agenda during the rest of the year 2010.
So far focus has been taken on the Gran Canary Islands in a small city called Agaeté being a perfect place for our intended arrangements. The prospects for each platform will be like the following headlines:
- Hotel and Resort Centers suitable to our demands for various activities such as exhibitions, concerts, events, conferences, workshops, wellness and outdoor facilities.
- A fixed amount of rooms will be made available each year in our option and low budget prices.
- All inclusive prices for one to three weeks will be offered to members of “Artists in Action – Culture unites Cultures for Humanity”
- Artists will be offered possibilities for free to exhibit artworks in the hotel or resort center.
- Musicians, Actors and Singers will be offered ad hoc performances as per agreement.
- All traveling costs will be for the account of the participants.
- Any kind of sale during the arrangements will be imposed a duty on 20% to the work for humanity in the world.
- Events may last from 1 to 3 weeks and eventual permanent exhibitions or other venues for a longer period as per agreement.
Special arrangements like receptions and auctions will be announced ad hoc including other features of importance to our organization.
Places of announcements will be Facebook – Culture unites Cultures for Humanity and XING – European Art, Culture and Music Gateway – totally 9.000 members worldwide.
Regional announcements will be made in conjunction with local representatives and the Hotel and Resort Management.
Agaeté, Gran Canary Island (AACCH Center Platform)
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best,
Kurt Lykke Lindved