Summertime ¤ Holiday ¤ Beach ¤ Culture ¤ Cultures
Many are now in the middle of their holiday seasons and hopefully enjoying whatever might be the preferable vacation in experiences and relaxation.
First I want to send my warm greetings to all members of the CCH group and should you happen to see this message whilst on vacation we are in progress of several opportunities to establish new areas of the so called “meeting points” for professionals and amateurs working within the cultural fields.
Locations and places that may qualify for a “meeting point” can be described as follows:
- A hotel or resort center located in a city with 5 – 100.000 citizens.
- Hall Exhibition, Stage and Conference Facilities
- Rooms available for a minimum of 20 persons
- Quietly located in nature or close to the water front
- Restaurants or Café`s
- Free time possibilities like swimming, hiking, wellness, horse riding etc.
- Internet access and TV
- Bookings of halls, conferences and rooms from 1 – 3 weeks
- Eventual possibilities for Franchising or other financial issues
- Sponsor agreements included in package solutions
Our aim is to find and establish a minimum of 5 places worldwide each year qualifying as per the above mentioned items.
At the present stage we have 3 hotel and resort centers on the agenda and as soon as we have finalized all details you will be advised accordingly with a schedule and agenda for the respective events, exhibitions or concerts in question.
The countries now in focus are France, Portugal and The Gran Canary Islands. Upcoming areas will be Italy, Serbia and USA.
All other information about the organization “Artists in Action – Culture unites Cultures for Humanity” is available via this link:
and you are of course welcome to contact the undersigned for further information or questions.
I wish you a wonderful time wherever you are in the world and stay tuned for news via:
Kurt Lykke Lindved
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤